We are an animal rescue.
While it may seem that we are stating the obvious, it’s important to understand the distinction between boutique pet shopping and saving the life of a shelter pet.
We save lives. Every day. All day.
The animals in our care are coming from the most deplorable conditions imaginable…high-kill shelters, dump sites, and owner-surrenders. There are fleas, worms, and unspeakable injuries. With your help, we take these animals that humans have failed into our care. We give them the treatment they need, and find them forever families.
Want to be a part of something amazing? You can. Simply foster, adopt, or donate.
The Humans of 4 Paws 4 Life Rescue
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Adopt?
We are not currently hosting meet/greets. However, we are happy to facilitate an online adoption. Please complete an adoption application (if you haven’t already) at www.4p4l.org/available-animals and we can send over the next steps outlined in an email.
One application is good for any dog in our care so there’s no need for multiple apps.
How Long Does the Process Take?
How Much Does Adopting Cost?
-Puppy adoption fees range from $360-$560
-Adult adoption fees range from $50-$310
-Pure breed adoption fees range from $500-$1200
Can you take my pet into your rescue?
I can't adopt, but still want to help...
- Volunteer at our boarding facility, adoption events or special occasions. Complete a Volunteer Application here.
- Become a foster family. Fostering can be for one night, one week, or longer….it’s up to you. Complete a Foster Application here.
- Become a Whelping Foster. This is a foster who takes in dogs who are new mommies or mommies-to-be. We provide the food, medications, vaccines, and you provide a loving home for a litter of pups until they are 8 weeks old and ready for adoption. Complete a Foster Application here.
- We couldn’t operate at all without the help of our donors. Donate funds to our 501(c)3 organization. Even the smallest amounts help in large ways.
- Lastly, you can help in the comfort of your own home by sharing our social media posts and by reviewing us on Google or Yelp.
If you cannot adopt but want to help and have any questions, please contact us here.