Cats and Dogs Available for Adoption
APPLICATIONS ARE FOUND ON EACH ANIMAL’s PROFILE
Thank you for choosing 4 Paws 4 Life Rescue & Boarding to adopt a rescue pet! Adoption fees vary depending on age and breed of our cats and dogs. Fees include vaccines up until time of adoption, microchip, spay/neuter and 1st 30 days of free Pet insurance from a third party vendor.
- Potential adopters must complete an online adoption application to be considered as an adopter with 4P4L.
- Approval as an adopter does not guarantee an adoption or a hold of a particular pet.
- Online pre-adoptions are encouraged to ensure you get the dog of your choice.
- Please be advised that we cannot guarantee online adoptions when processed during the hours of an adoption event.
IF you are planning to attend an adoption event:
- We suggest you arrive about 30 minutes before the event if you have a particular dog/cat in mind.
- On arrival, add your name to the ‘Sign in sheet’. You must have completed an application prior to signing in.
- When your name is called, you can visit the available dogs and an event volunteer will review your application with you.
- When approved, the adoption fee may be processed using your choice of cash, credit or debit.
- Live happily ever after!
If you are applying online for pre-adoption:
- Complete the adoption application.
- Within 72 hours, the status of your application will be emailed.
- When approved, the adoption fee donation (in-full) can be processed online.
- The Adoption Coordinator will then be in touch with pickup instructions.
Note, if you do not see a pet listed on this website, then the pet is no longer available for adoption. 4 Paws 4 Life Rescue is proud to be a no-kill rescue in an effort toward becoming a “No-Kill Nation”.
Should you choose to complete an adoption application, please be sure to answer each question carefully. Denied applications will have to wait 30 days before reapplying.