Volunteer opportunities (for 15+ yr olds) abound at 4 Paws 4 Life Rescue. Helping us care for and adopt thousands of animals every year is really fun and rewarding. We couldn’t do what we do without our amazing volunteers!
Opportunities to volunteer are available at our Sedalia boarding facility, our Castle Rock PetSmart adoption events, and our Park Meadows PetCo adoption events. Throughout the year, there are various other locations and volunteer needs that will be posted on our private Facebook Foster/Volunteer Group. Once approved as a volunteer, you’ll be able to join that group.
Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering with us! To become a volunteer, see the steps below.
- Fill out a volunteer application
- Complete a phone interview with our volunteer coordinator
- Contribute a fee ($15) to cover the cost of volunteer t-shirt (optional)
- Schedule your first volunteer shift and orientation.
- Get excited that you are now saving the lives of thousands of animals!