Did you know…
- It costs approximately $15.00 to vaccinate a dog.
- It costs $25.00 to microchip a dog.
- A dog with heartworm costs us approximately $600.00 to treat and $30.00 per month for additional medications.
- A dog can sometimes live with their fosters for weeks at a time and with that comes additional costs to feed them (about $30.00 per month).
- It costs $100.00 to spay or neuter a dog.
- Some dogs need dental care. Costs are from $250.00 – $350.00.
- Health certificates to be transported cost $25/dog
If you cannot foster or adopt right now but want to help them, please consider sponsoring. Our Heart-to-Heart Program is another opportunity which allows you to sponsor a particular dog, or choose one from our gallery of available dogs or be a sponsor to help all of the dogs in our care. The choice is yours. Any way you choose to help, know that you are saving a life by doing so.
Use Amazon.com? Order something on our wish list and have it sent directly to us. Easy Peasy! http://a.co/dlyh40p
Have questions on how to sponsor a dog in our care?